Saturday, February 23, 2008

Look what ELSE I found

Actually, it's more like look WHO else I found. Back when I was first able to quit my day job and try my hand at writing for a living, I got the chance to do some short stories for a company called Foggy Windows Books. Don't try looking for them because they went out of business and I'm pretty sure they haven't come back. Anyway, the editor who worked with me was Russell Davis and he was actually the first editor I ever worked with.

Well, another friend of mine recently pointed me in the direction of a good western blog called Westerns For Today. Wouldn't you know it? It's run by Russell Davis. He's a great guy and his blog has a lot of reviews (including one for yours truly). I put a link to his blog on the side of this page, so pay him a visit and tell him who sent ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.