Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Appearances, etc.

As you might have noticed on my main web page, I’ve managed to set up a few appearances. The most recent is a book signing at a Borders here in Omaha. The last one I had here was great, so this should be a fun one. Also, I was approached by someone from the Public Library in Gretna, NE about speaking to their Adult Summer Reading Group. I’ll be discussing THE ACCOMPLICE as well as other writing stuff so that should be fun. The funny part is that I’ll probably need to flip through that book myself before I go since I wrote it close to two years ago.
The Western Writer’s Convention is coming up in June and that’s always fun. It’s in Scottsdale, so that should be a great road trip! Hittin’ the trail.

In other local news, it’s COLD!! Today, it’s in the negative degrees with a wind chill of negative 25. YOWZA!!! It’s good weather to write in, but not much else. I think there’s a family of squirrels frozen to the side of my car.

No comments: