Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bucking the Tiger

The second book in THE ACCOMPLICE series hit shelves today. Actually, it hit shelves in some stores last week, which was a full week early. Since I'm not J K Rowling or John Grisham, the release dates don't mean a whole lot. Also, I don't really care if they hit shelves early or not. As long as they get there, I'm happy. Now the next step is that they leave those shelves and are purchased, so you guys need to get out there and do your part!

I've already mentioned I'll be setting up a signing or two, but that won't be until April when all three of my most recent masterpieces (ok, maybe that's a stretch) hit stores.

In other news, The Assassination of Jesse James hit DVD. I didn't see this one in the theater because it looked BORING. It may be accurate (or not, I don't know) but "boring" doesn't work for any movie no matter what genre it is.

By the way, if you see a lot of spelling errors on this blog, it's because the spell check is broken on Blogger.com. I know, I know. I'm a writer and should also need to know how to spell. I do know how to spell, but I don't feel the need to line edit a blog post when I've got other stuff to write. I'm thinking about moving over to Live Journal, but I'm used to working on this. If this site would get their stuff together, I could just settle back into my nice little rut.

No comments: