Thursday, June 21, 2007

New desk, new chair

Sure, these things sound inconsequential. Just some new furniture. But it's amazing what a difference they make! Since I sit in or at these things for most of the day, switching them around really makes work seem all shiny and new. All right, maybe it's not that dramatic, but my backside sure feels better in the new cushion. Also, the desk I've been using is the same one I've had since Junior High School and it's a bit prior to the whole ergonomics thing. What's ergonomics? I sure didn't know. Apparently, it means being able to sit and type for hours on end without feeling like your arms and hands will rust and fall off. Progressive health functionality or making us into more productive worker robots? You decide.

Why share this with whoever reads this blog? Eh, it's a slow news day and I felt like writing an update. Lucky you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you will have the comfort to do your work.....NOW GET CRACKIN'
Hugs, Mama K

Marcus said...

Yes ma'am!