Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What ya drinkin'?

For those of you who have come to this site before, you'll notice a difference here. Mostly, I've set up a blog so I can keep up with posting and not have to put my ever-diligent webmaster through the bother of constantly updating the old fashioned way. He does a great job and the site always looks great, but this way I can post all the time and interact a little better with folks who want to say hello.

I'll be posting about whatever comes to mind, but most of it will have to do with writing and other things related to my books or westerns in general. I'm sure I'll go off on more than a few tangents, so that should be fun as well.

I plan on posting here frequently, so feel free to post right back at me. If anyone gets too rowdy, I reserve the right to use the shotgun I keep hidden behind the bar. So long as you're civil, you can kick back and shoot the breeze, start a card game, or whatever else strikes your fancy. I hope to hear from some of you. If not, I got more than enough of my own hot air to spout.

No comments: