Thursday, April 26, 2007

BOOT HILL # 4 is out

And just when I'm done talking about how things take so long to get published, one of my other books sneaks up on me. I knew the fourth MAN FROM BOOT HILL book was due to be released soon, but it's out right now! NO ANGELS FOR OUTLAWS is a great one and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I got a call from a friend of mine who told me he spotted it in a Barnes & Noble. He also faces my books out, which is something that is greatly appreciated (hint, hint).

The funny thing is that I don't get any author copies of a book until it's been out on the shelves for around a month! I suppose I can see the sense in wanting to sell them before they are given away. Now, I only hope I can get some copies to show up with me at the Wine, Writers & Song festival this weekend. I'm really looking forward to that. It sounds like a lot of fun and there's going to be plenty going on. I hope to see some of you there and I'll post to let the rest of you know how it went.

No comments: